Oct 13, 2013

Sneak Peek

You know what constitutes a bad idea?

Torturing your child by wrestling them into their Halloween costume (two weeks early) just so you can get pictures.  Especially when you kiddo has been sick for three days and is finally starting to feel better.

 When I see this picture the image of a blue Big Bird from "Follow that Bird" comes to mind.  You all know what I am talking about?

 Picking his nose.  Isn't he darling?
 "Maybe if I tug the ear this thing will come off..."

"Get me the heck out of this, Mom"!

I'm not sure he will let me put him in this on Halloween.  Fingers crossed his congested head will help him to forget this little afternoon event.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  B is 80% back to himself so I am hoping for 100% tomorrow!

 photo courtney-post-signature1_zpsa6911a6b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment