Jun 19, 2013

Liebster Award


I was nominated by fellow blogger, Shannon of Smile and Write for the Liebster Award.  This is an award given to the little guys, from the little guys.  You cannot have more than 200 followers, and clearly I am not anywhere near 200 followers, as I have 19.  Don't follow me?  Go ahead and click the tab on the right to be added to my faithful readers and followers.  However, no more than 181 of you may click that button today; otherwise, this award will not apply to me :)


THE RULES!
1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2) Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post (I have chosen 5)
3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4) Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5) Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6) No tag-backs!


Questions

1. If you could only eat 1 food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Cheese.  There was a short time in my life where (for medical reasons) I cut out dairy.  While it was only for a month, it was a loooooong month.  Not only for me, but for the hubs too because we are both cheese fanatics.  

2. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Egh, this is such a hard question because there are so many things that I would love to buy right now.  Because I tend to be really practical, I would say a house.  Interest rates are low and it's a great investment.  We miss owning a home, but are having a hard time biting the bullet.  Having a million dollars would take all the "what-if" scenarios away from the huge purchase.

3. What is your inspiration for writing?

I guess this depends on the day, or even hour.  The past 11 months have been about being a mother, balancing competing tasks, friendship, companionship, and life experiences.

4. Are you an appetizer or a dessert person?

Can't I be both?  At least for a few more months while I am nursing and have a few extra calories to burn.  But if I had to choose I would always go for the sweet over the salty/savory.  Maybe dessert can be my appetizer :)

5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Crazy... hmmmm... I tend to live my life on the safe side (I know boring, right)?  I am sure there may be a few crazy stories from college but I am trying to keep it family friendly on willisandwe.

6. Who is your role model and why?

All the lovely women in my life that have provided me with guidance, support, and assisted me on this new journey of motherhood.

7. What do you do to de-stress?

De-stressing for me is a process.  I like to discuss everything, in great details with whoever is the lucky person to answer the phone when I am in need.  A good run can always cure some stress too.

8. Favorite guilty pleasure on TV?

Real Housewives of wherever.  Yup, I am still hooked on those crazy ladies on New Jersey.  I vote to bring back Danielle.  She kept this lively and always interesting.

9. What is your dream in life?

In my mind I am livin' the dream.

10. What is one thing that makes you amazing?

I can only list one?  Only kidding.  I would hope that people would say, or find me to be helpful.  I really enjoy making things easier for others by offering advice or assistance.  Oh, and I make a delicious banana bread.

11. What is the best thing you have recently read?

Did you that at 2 days old Kim Kardashian's baby can smile?  Seriously, people?  How about we give her a name before we make her the most advanced baby ever.\

And my nominees for the Liebster award:


Questions for you:

1.  Why do you blog?
2.  What is your most prized possession?
3.  If there was a day in your life you could go back to, what would that day be?
4.  What celebrity would you love to have a night on the town with?
5.  What is your must have beauty product?
6.  Who inspires you in life?
7.  What's your go to recipe for a party?
8.  Beer or wine?
9.  What store would send you into a deep depression if it were to ever close?
10. As Christina Yang is to Meredith Grey, who is 'your person'?
11.  Life without _____ would not be worth living.

Happy blogging, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment