Jul 23, 2012

Eat. Poop. Sleep

The title pretty much sums up Brody's day. He has been doing great and eating like a champ. Last night was the first night I did not wake him to feed. I used the great advice from my friend Shannon and let Brody tell me when he was hungry. Every three hours he wanted to eat which was a little more rest for me because I had been waking him every 2-2.5. Now that my milk seems to be plentiful I hope that is helping him rest a little longer. Last night he ate at 11:15, 3:15 and 6:45- each feeding lasts about an hour. I felt really rested and much better than the night before when I fed him at 11, 2, 5 and 7:30. He's filling his diapers and hopefully tomorrow at his first pediatrician appointment his weight gain is back on track. He only lost 3 oz. after birth so we'll see where he's at tomorrow.

No complaints from the Bell house. We continue to feel blessed and lucky with B-man!









He loves sucking on his hands so I introduced the bink to give myself a break and he loves it! After he eats he is so alert for about 10 minutes. I cannot wait to see if those big eyes stay blue or turn brown.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment