Mar 27, 2012

Nie Nie Dialogues

I have been following this blog for a few years now.  I am not even sure how I came across it as I do not personally know this family, but over the past three years I feel as though they are close friends. 

The author, Stephanie is a young mom of four and is expecting number five very soon.  She and her husband live in Utah and have a great loving relationship.  However, it hasn't been without struggle.  In 2008, she and her husband survived a plane crash and both were burned but Stephanie much more than her husband.  Burned over 80% of her body during the accident her blog became a tool for healing and over time I became amazed with her strength and determination to get back to resuming a new normal for she and her family. 

She writes candidly, openly and in a way which you just fall in love with the Nielson's.  Well, at least I have.  She has appeared on Oprah, was recently in People Magazine and her book Heaven is Here is coming to stores next week.  I find this story to be so inspirational and a daily reminder that we need to treasure the small things in life because in a instant they could be taken away.  If you have some time and a box of tissues take a tour of the blog.  I promise you will be inspired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment