Nov 8, 2011

Pinterest

If this is a new word to you then you may be one of the people who still have time left in their day.  For those of us who have found and fallen in love with Pinterst you know what I mean.  I have no idea why I find myself spending countless hours on this site... wait yes I do, it is highly additive!  There are so many things to look at and discover but I mostly find myself 'pinning' food.  I think I may have a food addiction.  Most of the stuff I will never make because I would feel too guilty consuming it but I 'pin' it anyway.

Other than recipes you can get ideas for your home, fashion, fitness, photography, etc.  I will say that if you decide to venture down the road and become a member of Pinterest: Beware- a whole new world will open to you.  Luckily I discovered this site while unemployed so I had plenty of time to waste.  Now, I just jump on here and there to explore and see what other people are pinning.

I will say that I have made some recipes that I found on this site... all of which were amazing!

Chicken Enchiladas from pink-parsley.com
Pinned Image
 
Chocolate Coconut Bars from Marthastewart.com
Pinned Image

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars from Brandysbaking.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment