Oct 18, 2010

Chicago!

I headed to Chicago a few weekends ago to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my dear friend, Andrea. We grew up swimming together and have been friends since I was 10! She has impacted me in so many ways and I have always looked up to her. She was there to celebrate with me at my wedding and I cannot wait to return the favor for her.


I have only been to Chicago twice, and both times I have had a blast! We started out Saturday by rooting on Michigan (Andrea is a UM alum) and then later on headed out on the town. We rented a trolley to take us around- this was the first time I had ever been in a trolley and it was a great time. Very big which accommodated the group of 20 ladies.

Andrea and Dave will tie the knot in Tulum, Mexico in February. I have never been to a destination wedding but the idea of getting married in Mexico on the beach sounds amazing! Why Aaron and I did not think of this is beyond me.


The beautiful bride-to-be, Andrea!

Andrea and I on the Trolley.

....................


Also while in Chicago I got to see one of my college friends, Carlee and her boyfriend Jason. We spent Sunday touring around the city and stopped for [what else] a pumpkin ale at a downtown restaurant. Carlee defiantly shares in my love for all things pumpkin and also cooking. I think she needs to start a cooking blog so we can call have access to the yummy things she writes about on facebook. How about it, Car?

Carlee and I at the Bean in Downtown Chicago
The view from Carlee and Jason's rooftop deck. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures Court! So great to have you in the Chi for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete