Dec 29, 2013

Holiday Recap

We had an amazing holiday with my side of the family in Massachusetts.  As always, the week flies by, but it is always filled with lots of fun and laughter.  We ate too much, drank our fair share and thoroughly enjoyed having lots of  help with B throughout the week.  Can we say spoiled?  Aaron and I even had two date nights this past week!  That is more than we have had in the past six months (I know we are lame).

Get ready for the photobomb!  I forgot my nice camera so all are iphone pics and not the best quality.  Enjoy!

The first weekend we were in town we did brunch with some of my closest friends and their significant others.  The girls hang out in one area and the boys in another space.  Love how Aaron and the boys all have a close bond as well.
Bman and Jamison in a box!
How cute are these two??
Reading with Auntie Jill
Selfie with Jaxson and Jamison
Friends for 20 years: Shannon, me, Colleen, Joleen and Jill
Love these ladies
Joleen and I met in Kindergarten!
B with Colleen and Jill
With my bestie Shannon

Brody's first "go" on the plasma car
Date night in Worcester, MA.  Aaron was recruiting and I tagged along.  They have Shipyard Pumpkinhead on tap in December!  This is my kind of place!  Sitting through 3 hours of a meet was worth it for this beer :)


We went to visit my grammy aka Grammy Annie to B.  He found her sofa to be really comfy
We spend Christmas Eve with my sister and her family.  It's a lot of fun to see the kiddos together.
Addy and Riley opening gifts from Grammy and Grampy
My sister's Weim, Casey Jones
Awkward family photo.  Doesn't Aaron look like he is 9 ft. tall?

Auntie Leann and Bman


My sister and her beautiful family


Cousins: Riley, Addy, Bman and Liam
Kids table.  Bman ate his whole meal here.
Loves the plasma car!  Santa was going to get him one too but I though he'd be too young for it so I wrote the North Pole and suggested he wait until his birthday.

Christmas morning at my parent's house.  Bman was in no rush to see what Santa brought- kid slept until 9am.



Brody was an amazing traveler; we had two late afternoon/evening flights and he did great on both legs of the trip.  I will blog later about my survival tips for traveling with a toddler- check back later this week for that post.



 photo courtney-post-signature1_zpsa6911a6b.png

2 comments:

  1. Aww your holiday looked like so much fun!

    XO
    -Samantha
    substanceandsoul.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete