Dec 6, 2011

Getting in the Spirit

So I took your advice and I channeled my inner Martha and put up a tree and some of the other holiday decorations.  You all were right, how could we not have a tree?  

 The stockings are hung by the chimney TV with care...

 No presents under the tree (yet) but there is the sweetest pup all snuggled up

Taken with my iPhone at night so the quality is awful, but if you look closely (very close) you can see Sir Willis on his bed under the tree.  He does this every year and I love it!  Here are some photos to prove this is his favorite spot year after year:

2009
    2008
Love this guy =)

1 comment:

  1. very cute! glad you were able to channel martha-- i didn't put up a tree 2 years ago because we were traveling so much and I totally regret it-- didn't feel like christmas at all!

    ReplyDelete