Sep 29, 2011

Delicious Dinner

This is not a cooking blog but right now that is all I really have to think about all day. The ongoing question of what to make for dinner paired with unemployment have allowed me some time to search the internet for fresh ideas.

Yesterday's protein selection was spicy chicken sausage and this was the recipe that I decided to use:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chicken-and-Sausage-Couscous-13296

It was delicious! Hearty and a touch of heat from the turmeric and red pepper flakes. The only changes I would have made would have been adding some spinach or any other green leafy veggie. I also browned the sausage before I added it into the sauce.

On other topics, aren't they cute?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment