Feb 11, 2010

On the Run

Lately life seems so busy. It has been filled with fun travels to celebrate the arrival of babies and to honor those who will be with us shortly- I have loved all of it. However, it is the time outside of that which just seems to be escaping me. It's the heaping pile of laundry and the dust covered floors (I know gross) that are a constant reminder that there is just not enough time in the day. I know I could make better use of my evenings, but when I get home around 7 and get dinner on the table for Aaron and I (and of course Willis gets a little too) all I want to do is relax for the hour I have left before bed. Yes, we seriously go to bed around 9pm expect for the days that I am not working until 10pm. But, it just seems like a vicious cycle of catch up and I never feel caught up. Maybe I just need a personal assistant... doesn't that seem ridiculous?


Keeping house is a hard job, and lately I have failed. Not only have I failed with the house cleaning, but I think Willis is missing me. And of course, I miss this guy all day long...




I am looking forward to a weekend of snuggling with my boys. I feel like it has been forever since I have been able to do that. It also happens to be Valentine's Day which we always enjoy. A few years ago, Aaron and I decided that we would ditch the dinner on Valentine's and do breakfast/brunch instead. Since most restaurants have limited menus and come with a huge price tag, we decided to make it our tradition to do brunch instead. I look forward to it every year.


Wishing everyone a relaxing and romantic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment