Jan 18, 2010

Weekend of Parties

I headed home this weekend to Mass. sans Aaron or Willis for my dear friend Shannon's Baby Shower and my niece Addy's 3rd birthday party. It was a day full of parting, and what a great day it was!

First stop of the day was Shannon's shower. It was beautiful! Her mother and mother in-law did a fabulous job filling the room with love. There was a great slide show that had pictures of Shannon and Jesse through the years. It was wonderful! The mom to be received lots of gifts for baby Jaxson. Now all there is to do is wait for his arrival. My guess is March 4th!

Shannon is ready to open all the gifts!



Then, it was off to Addy's Gymnastics Party. She had lots of friends there to celebrate with her.


Rolling on the ball



Her friends sang Happy Birthday to her as she ran around the parachute



USA Gymnastics Team 2024?




Can't forget this beauty. Riley having a blast at her big sister's party!


It sure was a busy weekend, but I am so glad I was able to celebrate with family and friends. And the drive was long this morning, especially because the weather was not so great for the first hour of the trip. But, I knew I had this waiting for me when I go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment