Jan 22, 2010

Pure Entertainment

Some may call it trash, or nonsense, but in our house we openly love reality TV. And, this year reality TV has taken entertainment to a whole new level. It's called the Jersey Shore. Sure, we feel as though we may be losing brain cells by watching it but it is just pure entertainment. Who needs to go to the actual Jersey Shore (and by the sights of it why would you want to) when you can visit them every Thursday at 10 pm on MTV? Well, not anymore since the season finale was last night, and of course we were one of the millions who tuned in. I mean, you just can't make these people up! I'll admit, I was skeptical at first, but after much hype from my friend Colleen, I just had to give it a try. My first taste was on New Years Day while I recovered on the couch (all the while snuggling with Willis.) And even though it was only 22 short days ago that I feel in love with the characters on the Jersey Shore. I will miss them and I am all for season two!

So until then, I will leave you with this information posted on my facebook page by my friend Bryan:

http://www.slate.com/id/2242202/

No comments:

Post a Comment