Nov 10, 2009

Reci-please

So, I am always in need of new recipes. My friends and I have often talked about creating a recipe swap, but for some reason it has not yet happened. For my taste buds sanity, I am starting now =) I am going to declare Tuesdays recipe swap day. All those interested in sharing please email me a new recipe each week and I will post about a recipe on the blog.



Ingredients
1 egg
1/3 cup orange juice
1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon grated orange peel
1 teaspoon salt
8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Orange slices


Directions


In a shallow bowl, beat egg, add orange juice. In another bowl, combine stuffing mix, paprika, orange peel and salt. Dip chicken in to the egg mixture, then into crumbs, turning to coat well. Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Place chicken in baking dish, turning once to butter both sides. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear. Garnish with orange slices if desired.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the blog makeover. Great idea with the recipe! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that sounds delicious! how did you change your background? LOVE that you picked journey!! although now i am sad that i won't see you until february :( i think that if you don't have to travel, you should definitely come here for new years!

    ReplyDelete