Mar 19, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

On Saturday we experienced weather in the high 60's and it is just what this family needed, especially the pups.   We are so lucky that we live in a neighborhood that allows us to walk on trails and that also allows for the dogs to have some off leash running.  They absolutely need this!   With a long walk and a nice game of fetch, our dogs are literally a different species. 




On the way back home we stopped to let Bman swing.  He LOVES this!  His smile and giggle as the wind blows through his hair is priceless.  One happy baby as he goes back and forth.  I of course took the camera along to capture some pictures.  I have been working on my skills and my outdoor photos are by far better than my indoor pics.  I need to take some time to read the manual, but until I find the time I will just keep clicking buttons :)


 







No comments:

Post a Comment