Aug 16, 2012

Baby Wearing Mama

Ok seriously, how can 10 yards of fabric be so wonderful. And more importantly why did I not think of this??? For those mama's who have ever used the Moby wrap know what I'm talking about. Although a little intimidating at first, once you get the hang of it it really is wonderful. I registered for the Ergo but right now (even with the infant insert) he doesn't seem super sturdy in it so my college roomie Shannon let me borrow her Moby and....I love it! It has allowed me to walk both dogs, make dinner, clean up the house and all this while wearing baby. He loves it too! As long as he is sitting upright in it. I tried the cradle hold and he was so unhappy. My only complaint would be that it's hot. When I walk the dogs we either go before 10am or after dinner. It's the only way it's bearable for us both. I'm finding my inner hippie child ;)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment