May 29, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a fabulous trip to Myrtle Beach!  The weather was hot and just perfect for a beach weekend.  Two of the days we did get some mid-day showers which was perfect because it gave us some time to take an afternoon nap and then return to being beach bums.  I will admit I am not the best beach goer- I get bored after about an hour or two and need to find something to do- this mid-day siesta was very appreciated.




We returned on Sunday night to avoid the holiday traffic and also so we could use yesterday to pack and move.  We were able to get almost everything except the furniture moved yesterday which was amazing!  I was exhausted by the end of the day so I can only imagine how Aaron was feeling since he was the one lifting all the boxes!  I did the packing and unpacking and he did the hauling.  The cable is getting installed tomorrow and Aaron has recruited helpers for Wednesday evening to move over the big stuff.  I will be so happy once we are in  the new place completely!  Moving while 31 weeks pregnant is not highly recommended but it's what it is.

We are making progress and I fully intend to spend my weekend organizing and "nesting" in anticipation for BB's arrival in 7.5 (hopefully fast) weeks. 

1 comment: