May 27, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere

We hit the road again and headed out of the Arctic and back east to visit with family and friends. It was a jammed packed three days for all of us. Willis had a blast (as always) and the pictures to follow will tell you why....

Willis and his cousin, Casey.

My neice, Riley. How cute is she?

Exhausted!!!


I love this one!


I might be bias, but aren't these two girls the cutest gals you've ever seen?



I also had the chance to visit with my bestie and her adorable 8 week old, Jaxson. It was definitely not a long enough visit, but it was great to have some girl chat and of course catch a few smiles from this handsome babe!


One of the reasons we headed back to Boston was to attend the Finocchi/Welch wedding. Steve is a very close friend of mine- he and I grew-up swimming together at Bluefish. Steve and Melissa (his new bride) are now honeymooning in Greece and Aaron and I are so jealous!

Aaron and I at the reception. In the background you can see the skyline of Boston. The fog doesn't do justice to the actual view. The site was amazing!


My dear friend Andrea and I. She will be a bride in February. Can't wait to celebrate in Mexico with her and Dave!

This was the only picture I got of the bride and groom. I know pathetic! Isn't her dress beautiful? She was stunning!

The same evening we met up with some more dear friends, Matt and Kristin. And, the next morning we met Aaron's best friend, Matt Tremaine and his girlfriend Julie, in addition to another one of my besties, Colleen. Ironically, Matt and Julie were visiting Boston from Pittsburgh and we had a great brunch.
As always, the weekend goes by too fast and Willis is always one tuckered pup on the way home. He slept the whole 7 hours back to the Arctic...
We made some noise to get him to open his eyes...

I know, we are nerds.

No comments:

Post a Comment